Hero Electric Photon Vs Aprilia Storm 125 comparison
Compare Hero Electric Photon and Aprilia Storm 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Photon Vs Aprilia Storm 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 86,490 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia Storm 125 starts at ₹ 85,431 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 91,321 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Aprilia Storm 125 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Aprilia Storm 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Photon
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Manufacturers Might Be Asked To Offer Incentives Under New Scrappage Policy: Report
- China's Didi, BYD To Launch Co-Designed Ride-Hailing EV
- Nikola Share Slump Deepens As Founder Resigns
- Tesla Plans To Offer Its Dojo Supercomputer As A Service For AI Training
- Tesla On Track For Record Deliveries Ahead Of Battery Day Announcement
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review