Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda Dream Yuga comparison
Compare Hero Super Splendor and Honda CB Shine SP and Honda Dream Yuga
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda Dream Yuga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dream Yuga starts at ₹ 54,247 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 67,300 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70,800 for range topping model Lastly, the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 64,098 and goes up to ₹ 68,015 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dream Yuga base engine returns 72 kmpl. The Hero Super Splendor base returns 60 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP basic model, on the other hand, gives 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dream Yuga gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Super Splendor comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Honda CB Shine SP is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours Le Mans
- MotoGP: Vinales Wins Emilia Romagna GP
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review