Honda Activa 6G Vs Li-ions Elektrik Spock comparison
Compare Honda Activa 6G and Li-ions Elektrik Spock
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Activa 6G Vs Li-ions Elektrik Spock on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Li-ions Elektrik Spock starts at ₹ 65,000 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Activa 6G starts at ₹ 64,464 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 65,964 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Li-ions Elektrik Spock base engine returns 130 kmpl. The Honda Activa 6G base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Li-ions Elektrik Spock gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Honda Activa 6G comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Activa 6G
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- We Thought Too Big, Renault Says As It Axes 15,000 Jobs In Cost-Cutting Reboot
- 2020 Mini Countryman Facelift Unveiled In US
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?