Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider comparison
Compare Honda CB1000R Plus and Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider starts at ₹ 13.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.69 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB1000R Plus starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Honda CB1000R Plus base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB1000R Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB1000R Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's 'Jaw-Dropping' Second-Quarter Deliveries Send Shares Surging
- Car Sales June 2020: Kia Sells 7275 Units Signalling A Path Of Recovery
- Hyundai Creta Bookings Cross The 40,000 Mark
- Car Sales June 2020: Maruti Suzuki Alto Regains Top Spot; Hyundai Creta Bags Second Place
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review