Indian Chief Classic Vs Aprilia SRV 850 comparison
Compare Indian Chief Classic and Aprilia SRV 850
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chief Classic Vs Aprilia SRV 850 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Aprilia SRV 850 starts at ₹ 14.81 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chief Classic starts at ₹ 21.3 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aprilia SRV 850 base engine returns 21 kmpl. The Indian Chief Classic base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aprilia SRV 850 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chief Classic comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Indian Chief Classic
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Motorcycle Reveals Roadmaster Dark Horse Jack Daniel's Edition
- Studds Invests Rs. 200 Crore To Set Up Asia's Largest Helmet Manufacturing Facility In Haryana
- Kia Sonet Pre-Bookings Begin At Dealership Level
- TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition Gets A New Colour Scheme
- MG ZS Petrol SUV Spotted Testing In India
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review