Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja H2 and Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy starts at ₹ 18.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 starts at ₹ 34.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 41.79 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja H2 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ford India Introduces New Doorstep Service For Its Cars
- Ministry Of Road Transport And Highways To Use IT Services For Better Enforcement Of Traffic Rules
- BS6 KTM RC 125, RC 200 And RC 390 Launched In New Colours
- Mercedes-Benz EQC To Go On Sale In India Next Month; Launch Date Out
- Hyundai Announces Discount Offers Of Up To Rs. 60,000 On Select Models
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review