KTM 125 Duke Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F comparison
Compare KTM 125 Duke and Bajaj Pulsar 220F
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 125 Duke Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 125 Duke starts at ₹ 1.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F base engine returns 40 kmpl. The KTM 125 Duke base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 125 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of KTM 125 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Production-Ready Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Spied Testing Sans Camouflage
- Audi India Expects Growth In Sales From 2021
- Elon Musk Is Open To Sharing Tesla EV Technology With Competitors
- Kia Sonet Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Official Debut
- Suzuki First-Quarter Profit Nearly Wiped Out As Coronavirus Hits Sales
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review