KTM RC 200 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 comparison
Compare KTM RC 200 and Yamaha R15 V3.0
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM RC 200 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM RC 200 starts at ₹ 1.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 starts at ₹ 1.43 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.47 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM RC 200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Yamaha R15 V3.0 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM RC 200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha R15 V3.0 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM RC 200
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Eicher Group Pledges Rs. 50 Crore To Combat Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty Duration, Free Services
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review