KTM RC 390 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 comparison
Compare KTM RC 390 and Yamaha R15 V3.0 and Kawasaki Ninja 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM RC 390 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM RC 390 starts at ₹ 2.53 Lakh Lastly, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 starts at ₹ 1.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The KTM RC 390 base returns 35 kmpl. The Yamaha R15 V3.0 basic model, on the other hand, gives 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM RC 390 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Yamaha R15 V3.0 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of KTM RC 390
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 Upcoming Bikes And Scooters Under Rs. 1 Lakh
- Top 5 Fuel-Efficient Cars To Buy Under Rs. 5 Lakh
- 7 Most Fuel Efficient Cars With AMT Under Rs. 10 Lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: The Mini SUV For The Festive Season
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: 5 Reasons To Buy This Mini SUV
- Kia Sonet vs Main Subcompact SUV Rivals
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review