MV Agusta F3 800 RC Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX comparison
Compare MV Agusta F3 800 RC and Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the MV Agusta F3 800 RC Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the MV Agusta F3 800 RC starts at ₹ 21.49 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX starts at ₹ 22.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MV Agusta F3 800 RC base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MV Agusta F3 800 RC gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MV Agusta F3 800 RC
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?