Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Bajaj Pulsar 125 comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge Plus and Bajaj Pulsar 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs Bajaj Pulsar 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 starts at ₹ 69,997 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 79,091 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Ridge Plus base engine returns 100 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 125 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Ridge Plus gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review