Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 and Royal Enfield Himalayan and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 starts at ₹ 1.57 Lakh Lastly, the Royal Enfield Himalayan starts at ₹ 1.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 base engine returns 37 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 base returns 45 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Himalayan basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Royal Enfield Himalayan is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Chrysler And Peugeot Speed Up Work To Close The Merger
- Tesla Expands Expands Production In China, Helping Reduce Trade War Impact
- MG Hector BS6 Diesel Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.88 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Swaraj Offers Standby Tractor To Help Its Customers
- Toyota Fortuner Facelift Spied Undisguised In Thailand
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review