Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 Vs JAWA 300 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 and JAWA 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 Vs JAWA 300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 starts at ₹ 1.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA 300 starts at ₹ 1.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.83 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 base engine returns 32 kmpl. The JAWA 300 base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Generation Land Rover Defender India Launch Date Revealed
- Maruti Suzuki Launches Its Car Subscription Programme In Delhi, NCR And Bengaluru
- 2021 BMW M3 And M4 Unveiled Globally
- Renault Triber India Prices Hiked By Up To Rs. 13,000
- Long Wheelbase Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Introduced; Priced In India At Rs. 7.95 Crore
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested