Suzuki Access 125 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 comparison
Compare Suzuki Access 125 and TVS Scooty Zest 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Access 125 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 starts at ₹ 57,909 and goes up to ₹ 60,878 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 48,394 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,894 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The TVS Scooty Zest 110 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Scooty Zest 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Access 125
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Audi India Reviews Launch Plans Of Its Future Models
- Aprilia Terra 250 Adventure Bike Spied Testing
- India-Bound 2021 Hyundai Elantra Launched In South Korea
- Audi e-Tron India Launch Deferred Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix Postponed Due To Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review