Triumph Bonneville T100 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville T100 and Triumph Street Triple RS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville T100 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Bonneville T100 starts at ₹ 8.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 8.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.33 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Bonneville T100 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Triumph Street Triple RS base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Bonneville T100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Triple RS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville T100
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV Launched In India; Cheaper Than Venue, Vitara Brezza
- Automakers In India Should Reduce Royalty Payments To Foreign Parents - Official
- Classic Legends Begins Export Of India-Made Jawa Motorcycle To Europe
- Kia Sonet India Launch Live Updates: Price, Features, Specifications, Images
- Tata Nexon Becomes India's First Car To Be Published In The International Dismantling Information System
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review