TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Bajaj Pulsar 220F
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V starts at ₹ 1.24 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F base engine returns 40 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V base returns 32 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs KTM RC 200
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Yamaha MT-15
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?