TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Star City Plus comparison
Compare TVS Scooty Zest 110 and TVS Star City Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Star City Plus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 48,394 and goes up to ₹ 49,894 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 61,436 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,936 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The TVS Star City Plus base returns 86 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Star City Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs Hero Pleasure
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- Mahindra Gusto Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs Hero Maestro Edge
- Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs TVS XL 100
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: Skoda India Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Customers
- Upcoming Bimota KB4 Spotted On Test
- MotoGP: Jack Miller Signed On By Ducati For 2021, Replaces Danilo Petrucci
- Mercedes-Benz India Sells 150 Pre-Owned Cars Online; Receives 100 Assured Bookings
- Gemopai Miso Mini Electric Scooter To Be Launched In India
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?