TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comparison
Compare TVS XL 100 Comfort and Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS XL 100 Comfort starts at ₹ 44,114 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 55,600 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57,600 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS XL 100 Comfort base engine returns 67 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 base returns 69 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS XL 100 Comfort gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS XL 100 Comfort
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Franco Morbidelli Bags Pole Position, Rossi In Front Row
- F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In Russian GP, Verstappen Starts Second
- Used Car Leasing Is A New Trend Among Pre-Owned Car Buyers In India: Survey
- Continental And Osram Plan To End Joint Venture For Automotive Lighting Systems
- MotoGP: Valentino Rossi To Continue Racing In 2021, Signs With Petronas Yamaha SRT
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review