Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Honda Dio comparison
Compare Yamaha Fascino 125 and Honda Dio
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Honda Dio on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dio starts at ₹ 60,542 and goes up to ₹ 63,892 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Fascino 125 starts at ₹ 67,230 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70,730 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dio base engine returns 55 kmpl. The Yamaha Fascino 125 base returns 66 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dio gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Fascino 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fascino 125
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Yamaha Fascino 125
- Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Honda Activa 125 FI
- TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 6G
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Dio
- Yamaha Fascino 125 STD Drum Brake Vs Yamaha Fascino 125 STD Drum Brake
- Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs Mahindra Gusto 125
- TVS Jupiter Vs Yamaha Fascino 125
- Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI Vs Yamaha Fascino 125
- Hero Maestro Edge 125 Vs Yamaha Fascino 125
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?