Yamaha MT-09 Vs BMW S 1000 R Vs Honda CB 1000R comparison
Compare Yamaha MT-09 and BMW S 1000 R and Honda CB 1000R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha MT-09 Vs BMW S 1000 R Vs Honda CB 1000R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB 1000R starts at ₹ 13.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW S 1000 R starts at ₹ 16.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.5 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.55 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB 1000R base engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW S 1000 R base returns 21 kmpl. The Yamaha MT-09 basic model, on the other hand, gives 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB 1000R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW S 1000 R comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Yamaha MT-09 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha MT-09
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming MG Gloster To Come With Strong Off-Roading Capabilities
- MV Agusta Announces Partnership With China's QJ Motor
- Harley-Davidson Gets $3 Million Relief Over Emissions Fine
- Husqvarna 401 Twins Launch Details Revealed
- HAAH Automotive Offers To Invest $258 Million In Ssangyong Motor: Report
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review