Yamaha MT-15 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comparison
Compare Yamaha MT-15 and Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha MT-15 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X starts at ₹ 1.63 Lakh Lastly, the Yamaha MT-15 starts at ₹ 1.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.41 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X base returns 35 kmpl. The Yamaha MT-15 basic model, on the other hand, gives 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Yamaha MT-15 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha MT-15
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Aprilia RS 660 Put Through Paces By MotoGP Racers At Misano
- Shell Launches Major Cost-Cutting Drive To Prepare For Energy Transition
- Indian Oil Corp Buys LNG Cargo For November Delivery: Report
- BS6 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Price Expectation
- Tata Altroz Diesel Prices Slashed By Rs. 40,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review