Yamaha Saluto RX Vs Suzuki Hayate EP comparison
Compare Yamaha Saluto RX and Suzuki Hayate EP
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Saluto RX Vs Suzuki Hayate EP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Saluto RX starts at ₹ 47,721 and goes up to ₹ 53,000 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Hayate EP starts at ₹ 52,953 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Saluto RX base engine returns 82 kmpl. The Suzuki Hayate EP base returns 76 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Saluto RX gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Hayate EP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Saluto RX
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 World Car Design Of The Year- Mazda 3
- 2020 World Car Of The Year: Kia Telluride
- 2020 World Luxury Car Of The Year Winner: Porsche Taycan
- 2020 World Urban Car Of The Year: Kia Soul EV
- 2020 World Performance Car Of The Year Winner: Porsche Taycan
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review