Audi A3 Vs BMW M5 comparison
Compare Audi A3 and BMW M5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs BMW M5 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.44 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.55 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi A3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 36.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Audi A3 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Audi A3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Nissan Subcompact SUV Spotted Testing For The First Time
- Toyota Corolla Cross Revealed For ASEAN Markets
- BS6 Suzuki Intruder Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 2,141
- Volkswagen Can Face Dieselgate Claims Where Cars Bought, EU Court Rules
- BS6 Honda X-Blade: All You Need To Know
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review