Audi A5 Vs Porsche Panamera comparison
Compare Audi A5 and Porsche Panamera
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A5 Vs Porsche Panamera on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 1.96 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.09 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Audi A5 starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69.24 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Panamera base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Audi A5 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Panamera gets 542 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi A5 comes in 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A5
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 Turbo Petrol SUVs In India Under Rs. 20 Lakh
- Skoda Octavia G-Tec CNG Variant Introduced For European Markets
- New All India Tourist Vehicles Permit Rules Proposed
- Hyundai Venue 1.0 Turbo To Get New iMT Gearbox; Launch This Month
- India's Fuel Demand Extends Recovery In June
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review