Audi Q5 Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs BMW 5 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 50.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 50.21 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 56.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 68.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Royal Enfield Will Continue To Sell Motorcycles With The BS6 350 cc UCE Engine
- 2021 BMW 5 Series Facelift Revealed; Gets Improved Styling, Mild Hybrid Tech
- Remembering Gaurav Jani: Award-Winning Film-Maker & Adventure Rider
- Skoda Auto India Plans To Expand Its Network To Over 200 Touch Points By 2025
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?