Audi Q7 Vs Lexus RX comparison
Compare Audi Q7 and Lexus RX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q7 Vs Lexus RX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 69.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 77.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q7 and Lexus RX
Related Comparison of Audi Q7
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan To Close Barcelona Plant; Spain Tries To Reverse The Decision As Workers Protest
- Nissan Settles Dispute With Tamil Nadu Over Unpaid Dues: Report
- Volkswagen Introduces Lease Options, Flexible Finance Plans To Push Sales During Lockdown
- Daimler India To Invest Rs. 2,277 Crore To Expand CV Production At Tamil Nadu Plant
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?