Audi S5 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare Audi S5 and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi S5 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.57 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.71 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi S5 starts at ₹ 72.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Audi S5 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi RS7 Sportback gets 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines, whereas the Audi S5 comes in 349 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Audi S5
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Piaggio Donates Over 11,000 Ration Kits To Auto Driver Families Affected By COVID-19
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?