Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Bentley Flying Spur and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 5.2 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.6 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.4 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Ghost gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Flying Spur V8 Petrol Vs Bentley Flying Spur V8 Petrol
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Audi A8 Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?