BMW 5 Series Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Porsche Cayenne on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.19 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.92 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Cayenne comes in 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Ramps Up Production Of eDrive Systems At Dingolfing Plant
- Tesla To Make Molecule Printers For German COVID-19 Vaccine Developer CureVac
- 2020 Indian Motorsport Season Won't Be Cancelled: FMSCI
- 2020 Honda City India Launch Details Out
- 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review