Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.45 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Ramps Up Production Of eDrive Systems At Dingolfing Plant
- Tesla To Make Molecule Printers For German COVID-19 Vaccine Developer CureVac
- 2020 Indian Motorsport Season Won't Be Cancelled: FMSCI
- 2020 Honda City India Launch Details Out
- 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review