Datsun Go+ Vs Datsun Redi GO comparison
Compare Datsun Go+ and Datsun Redi GO
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go+ Vs Datsun Redi GO on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.83 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.77 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 54, 67 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Datsun Go+
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled In Thailand
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?