Honda CR-V Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Audi Q7 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 69.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 77.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda CR-V comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Honda CR-V base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda CR-V comes in 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Audi Q7
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?