Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Tata Harrier on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 16.55 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross gets 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- MV Agusta, Akrapovic Announce Industrial Partnership
- 2022 BMW X3 Facelift Spotted Testing For The First Time
- UK New Car Sales Rise For First Time In 2020 As Dealerships Reopen
- Honda Sees 68 Per Cent Drop In Annual Profit As Coronavirus Slams Car Sales
- Kia Sonet: Top 5 Segment-First Features The Subcompact SUV Is Expected To Get
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review