MG Hector Vs Isuzu MU-X comparison
Compare MG Hector and Isuzu MU-X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Isuzu MU-X on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu MU-X starts at ₹ 27.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 29.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Isuzu MU-X base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu MU-X comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 KTM 250 Duke Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.09 Lakh
- Demand For Cars Back To Pre-COVID Levels; Auto Industry Hasn't Fully Adopted Digitisation Claims Google India
- New Ford CEO Jim Farley Will Wrestle With Coronavirus And Restructuring
- Horwin EK3 Electric Scooter Revealed For Europe
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 16 New COVID-19 Positive Cases Emerge At Toyota's Bidadi Plant
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review