Renault Captur Vs Renault Duster comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 8.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Captur and Renault Duster
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Nissan Kicks Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Captur Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Renault Duster Vs Renault Kwid
- Toyota Yaris Vs Renault Captur
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Captur
- Ford EcoSport Vs Nissan Kicks
- Renault Captur Vs Audi A3
- BMW X1 Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Kwid Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Captur Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?