Tata Harrier Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Isuzu D-Max on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 6.87 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.3 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max gets 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Franco Morbidelli Bags Pole Position, Rossi In Front Row
- F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In Russian GP, Verstappen Starts Second
- Used Car Leasing Is A New Trend Among Pre-Owned Car Buyers In India: Survey
- Continental And Osram Plan To End Joint Venture For Automotive Lighting Systems
- MotoGP: Valentino Rossi To Continue Racing In 2021, Signs With Petronas Yamaha SRT
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review