Volkswagen Vento Vs Hyundai Aura comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Hyundai Aura
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Hyundai Aura on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Aura starts at ₹ 5.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Aura costs ₹ 7.74 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Aura comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.23 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Hyundai Aura base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Aura comes in 2 Petrol 100, 83 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 KTM 250 Duke Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.09 Lakh
- Demand For Cars Back To Pre-COVID Levels; Auto Industry Hasn't Fully Adopted Digitisation Claims Google India
- New Ford CEO Jim Farley Will Wrestle With Coronavirus And Restructuring
- Horwin EK3 Electric Scooter Revealed For Europe
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 16 New COVID-19 Positive Cases Emerge At Toyota's Bidadi Plant
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review