Volkswagen Vento Vs Volkswagen Ameo comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Volkswagen Ameo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Volkswagen Ameo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volkswagen Ameo comes with a price tag of ₹ 10 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo comes in 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Vento and Volkswagen Ameo
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Has Delisted Three Variants of the Yaris Sedan In India
- MG Motor India Opens Bookings For The Hector Plus
- BS6 Renault Kwid 1.0L RXL Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.16 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale V2 Gets White Rosso Livery
- Hero Xtreme 160R: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review