Planning To Buy The Audi Q2? Here Are Few Pros And Cons
By Shubham Parashar
1 mins read
23-Oct-21 03:31 PM IST
- The Audi Q2 is the company's smallest offering in India.
- The Q2 is based on the company versatile MQB platform.
- The Audi Q2 is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine.
Also Read: Top 5 Highlights: Audi Q2
- SUVish Looks: Although the Q2 is the brand's smallest offering in India, the design of the SUV continues to carry the SUV DNA. It features a large single-frame grille, LED headlamps, silver skid plates, black body cladding on either side, blacked-out B-Pillar, door-mounted ORVMs, LED taillights, and dual-tip exhausts.
- Compact Dimensions: The Audi Q2 is based on the same platform as the Skoda Karoq and the Volkswagen T-Roc. Dimensionally, the Audi Q2 measures 4191 mm in length, 1794 mm in width, and 1508 mm in height. The wheelbase stands at 2,601mm.
- Premium Features: The little Audi Q2 gets features like - Virtual Cockpit digital console, sport seats in front, ambient lighting with 10 colours and the new Audi smartphone interface. The car also offers Audi phonebox with wireless charging, an Audi sound system with 10 speakers, and a parking aid with a reverse camera.
- Powerful Engine: The Audi Q2 is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine, which is the same unit that also powers the Volkswagen Tiguan All Space. The powertrain is tuned to belt out 190 bhp and 320 Nm. The SUV can go from a standstill to 100 kmph in just 6.5 seconds.
- Too Expensive: The Audi Q2 will be offered in five trim options - Standard, Premium, Premium Plus I, Premium Plus II and Technology and the top-spec Technology Plus trim is priced at Rs. 48.89 lakh which is too expensive for a car its size.
- Few Essential Features Missing: The Audi Q2 does get a floating display which stands out on the dashboard but it isn't a touchscreen unit. Instead, there's a rotary dial on the centre console that gives you access to all the controls. The system uses the Audi MMI interface and offers Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto connectivity as well as navigation plus. It also misses out on power adjustable front seats.
- Limited Rear Legroom: The legroom at the rear isn't too generous and even you sit a bit knees-up. Even the rear seat isn't exactly comfortable when it comes to cushioning and backrest angle.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
-1635 second ago
This collaboration will create XFC cells that are finely tuned to meet the requirements of Volvo's forthcoming electric vehicle architectures
2 hours ago
Hyundai and Kia have issued a recall for 33 lakh vehicles of 25 models manufactured between the years 2010 to 2015 in accordance with regulations of the NHTSA in the United States. The risk stems from brake fluid leaks causing short circuits in electronic modules.
3 hours ago
Expected to draw heavily from the Kushaq, Skoda’s entry-level SUV will go up against the likes of the Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Brezza.
4 hours ago
This limited-edition model is part of Porsche's celebration of its racing heritage at the Rennsport Reunion event in California and is not street-legal
16 hours ago
The DB12 is equipped with a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that makes higher power figures than the DB11’s V12
17 hours ago
On display will be an all-new electric sports car concept, concepts made from recycled materials and a new battery-swapping tech equipped scooter concept.
17 hours ago
Answering questions about the company's current backlog of orders, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer, Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India said that the company’s total number of pending orders is more than 3.2 lakh units.
The spy shots of the 2024 Audi Q7 reveal a new grille design, altered placement of the LED DRLs and a revised alloy wheel design
The highest displacement Pulsar will borrow the same mill from the Dominar 400
The European electric vehicle market is currently grappling with decreased demand due to factors such as high inflation and reductions in subsidies
9 months ago
Audi India has silently removed the Q2 SUV from its website, and the SUV is no longer on sale in the country. The recently launched new-gen Q3 now replaces the Q2 as the company’s entry-level SUV in the country.
1 year ago
Actor Saurabh Shukla, known for movies like Jolly LLB, Yuva, Satya and Raid, has purchased a brand-new Audi Q2 SUV.
2 years ago
The Audi Q2 sold in India comes to our shores as a completely built unit or CUB model. The SUV was launched in October 2020 and it's based on the company versatile MQB platform.
2 years ago
It is an apples to oranges comparison! One compact SUV and the other is a sedan. But these two cars are the one of the most affordable models for their respective manufacturers. And they are all-new too. Here's a quick lowdown on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe and the Audi Q2.
2 years ago
The Audi Q2 is the smallest Q SUV to arrive on Indian shores and also the German automaker's most affordable offering on sale at present. We breakdown 10 things you need to know about the all-new Q2.