Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Revolt RV300 comparison
Compare Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Revolt RV300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Revolt RV300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 starts at ₹ 1.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Revolt RV300 starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 base engine returns 40 kmpl. The Revolt RV300 base returns 180 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Revolt RV300 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- New Triumph Tiger 900 To Get Three Variants In India
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 2.83 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Ola Lays Off 1,400 Employees
- Coronavirus: The Road Ahead For The Commercial Vehicle Segment In India
- Coronavirus Lockdown 4.0: Maruti Suzuki Partners With HDFC Bank To Offer Finance Schemes
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?