Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan comparison
Compare Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Royal Enfield Himalayan
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 starts at ₹ 1.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Himalayan starts at ₹ 1.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.96 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts at ₹ 2.67 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.88 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 base engine returns 40 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Himalayan base returns 45 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 basic model, on the other hand, gives 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Himalayan comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Anand Mahindra Gifts A New Tractor To Bihar's 'Canal Man'
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX And Ninja 650 Get New Colour Schemes In India
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V With Super-Moto ABS Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.23 Lakh
- NOVUS Electric Bike With Carbon Fibre Frame Unveiled In Europe
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested