Bajaj Chetak Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI comparison
Compare Bajaj Chetak and Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Chetak Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 99,200 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Chetak starts at ₹ 1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.15 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Bajaj Chetak base returns 95 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Chetak comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Chetak
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- SUVs Dominate Hyundai's Online Sales Amid Coronavirus Gloom
- Volvo Cars Sales Soar 40% In May Compared To April As Virus Curbs Ease
- FADA Wants Manufacturers To Increase Fixed Dealer Margin To 7% Of Selling Price
- 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?