Bajaj CT 100 Vs Honda Dream Yuga Vs Honda Dream Neo comparison
Compare Bajaj CT 100 and Honda Dream Yuga and Honda Dream Neo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj CT 100 Vs Honda Dream Yuga Vs Honda Dream Neo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dream Yuga starts at ₹ 54,247 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Dream Neo starts at ₹ 52,299 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 52,590 for range topping model Lastly, the Bajaj CT 100 starts at ₹ 40,794 and goes up to ₹ 48,474 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dream Yuga base engine returns 72 kmpl. The Honda Dream Neo base returns 74 kmpl. The Bajaj CT 100 basic model, on the other hand, gives 90 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dream Yuga gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Dream Neo comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Bajaj CT 100 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj CT 100
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Husqvarna 401 Twins Launch Details Revealed
- HAAH Automotive Offers To Invest $258 Million In Ssangyong Motor: Report
- Nikola, CNH Building Electric Truck Prototypes For 2021 End Launch
- Honda's Royal Enfield Rival To Be Launched This Month
- Diesel Cheaper By Up To 15 Paise In India; No Change In Petrol Prices
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review