Bajaj Platina 110 Vs TVS Sport Vs Bajaj CT 100 comparison
Compare Bajaj Platina 110 and TVS Sport and Bajaj CT 100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Platina 110 Vs TVS Sport Vs Bajaj CT 100 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 52,500 and goes up to ₹ 59,675 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj CT 100 starts at ₹ 40,794 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 48,474 for range topping model Lastly, the Bajaj Platina 110 starts at ₹ 59,802 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Sport base engine returns 76 kmpl. The Bajaj CT 100 base returns 90 kmpl. The Bajaj Platina 110 basic model, on the other hand, gives 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Sport gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj CT 100 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Bajaj Platina 110 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Platina 110
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours Le Mans
- MotoGP: Vinales Wins Emilia Romagna GP
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review