Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs FB Mondial HPS 300 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 150 and FB Mondial HPS 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs FB Mondial HPS 300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at ₹ 75,200 and goes up to ₹ 98,835 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the FB Mondial HPS 300 starts at ₹ 3.37 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The FB Mondial HPS 300 base returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the FB Mondial HPS 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- F1 Gets Two-Race Silverstone Go Ahead Despite Quarantine Rules: Report
- Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing
- Car Sales May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Records 88.95 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Market
- Volkswagen Group Announces Personnel Changes In Technical Development and Product Line Organisation
- Uber Launches Hourly Ride Booking Option In Some U.S. Cities
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?