BMW F900R Vs Ducati Monster 821 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comparison
Compare BMW F900R and Ducati Monster 821 and Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW F900R Vs Ducati Monster 821 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 821 starts at ₹ 10.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.15 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the BMW F900R starts at ₹ 9.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 821 base returns 13 kmpl. The BMW F900R basic model, on the other hand, gives 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 821 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the BMW F900R is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of BMW F900R
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Fernando Alonso Says That He May Return To The Indy 500 After F1 Stint
- Sergio Perez Has Signed A Preliminary Contract With The Haas F1 Team: Report
- Ex-Ferrari Boss Stefano Domenicali To Replace Chase Carey As New F1 CEO: Report
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 To Be Discontinued
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested