BMW R 1250 RT Vs Ducati Monster 1200 comparison
Compare BMW R 1250 RT and Ducati Monster 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1250 RT Vs Ducati Monster 1200 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Monster 1200 starts at ₹ 20.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.73 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 RT starts at ₹ 22.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Monster 1200 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 RT base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Monster 1200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 RT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1250 RT
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW R 1200 RS
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW K 1600 B
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1250 RT
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW R 1250 GS
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW K 1600
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs Honda Gold Wing
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?