Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Yamaha MT-09 comparison
Compare Ducati Hypermotard 950 and Yamaha MT-09
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Yamaha MT-09 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.55 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Hypermotard 950 starts at ₹ 11.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha MT-09 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 base returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha MT-09 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Hypermotard 950 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Ducati Hypermotard 950
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Reveals The RM20e Electric Sports Car
- Diesel Rates Reduced By Up To 14 Paise Across All Metros; Petrol Price Unchanged For Third Consecutive Day
- Ferrari Showcases The All-New One-Off Omologata
- Beijing Autoshow: Demand Rebound, EV Boom Mix With Murky Outlook
- Daimler's Designated Chairman Zetsche Renounces Job
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review