Ducati Scrambler Vs Triumph Thunderbird comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler and Triumph Thunderbird
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler Vs Triumph Thunderbird on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 7.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- JK Tyre Rolls Out 20 Millionth Radial Tyre For Trucks/Buses
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 29.99 Lakh
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Launched In India, Priced At Rs. 24.99 Lakh
- Live Updates: Skoda Rapid, Superb, Karoq Launch, Price And Specifications
- Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 7.49 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?