Evolet Polo Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Compare Evolet Polo and TVS Apache RTR 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Evolet Polo Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 95,000 and goes up to ₹ 98,000 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Polo starts at ₹ 44,499 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54,499 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Evolet Polo base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Evolet Polo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Evolet Polo
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Polestar To Open 20 Showrooms In China To Compete With Tesla
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?